Farmer Marcia

Farmer Marcia

Chirping
9 Years
May 19, 2012
Northern Michigan
Just started Backyard because we just got new chicks ten weeks ago. They are outside and doing great. They are going to be free range and they are really loving it. We don't know a lot about chickens but are very willing to learn with all the help of you all. Questions to follow!! God Bless all of you chicken lovers!

Thanks so much! We are new to the chicken world but love it already. We have six barred rocks and six Rhode Island Reds. We are learning so much and hope to learn more. Appreciate the welcome!

WelcometoBYC.gif

Thanks, I found this site when I was looking for coop designs. It is truly great with a lot of information. Haven't "scratched" the surface yet, but in time I will. You all sound great with a lot of information we will need. Hope we can help someone else some day!

Welcome from the Western Sierra Foothills in California!

BYC is THE perfect place to come to learn, laugh, share, and make new friends you may never meet in person but will nonetheless become very dear to you!

Hi, good to meet ya. You all sound great and hope to get to know all of you better. Hoping to learn a lot in the process and maybe be an expert one day. Thanks for all the welcomes. Hot in Michigan today - even you guys wasn't it. Well, I guess it is about time. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom