Favorite chicken ?

Chicken poppy

Fashionably late 🎤🦆
Premium Feather Member
May 9, 2021
Poppyland
Personally i favorite The wyandotte, Their temperment is good and their just gorgeous! Do any of you have favorites? I do also like the cochins, i know its not very original but their adorable! (i also like the blue gray cochin, Their adorable, calm, and so darn fluffy!)

We love bantams, especially OEGBs. Even my husband, who is not a bird person, likes them.

Our OEGB rooster was the first rooster we've ever had and he's completely kid safe (and so patient about being picked up) and the sweetest gentleman to us as well as his hens.

The hens are fabulous mothers who have raised many babies for us. One even raised a lone Muscovy duckling for us even though she'd raised chicken chicks in the past. She was devoted to that duckling, looking after it for ages despite the fact it quickly outgrew her.

We love bantams, especially OEGBs. Even my husband, who is not a bird person, likes them.

Our OEGB rooster was the first rooster we've ever had and he's completely kid safe (and so patient about being picked up) and the sweetest gentleman to us as well as his hens.

The hens are fabulous mothers who have raised many babies for us. One even raised a lone Muscovy duckling for us even though she'd raised chicken chicks in the past. She was devoted to that duckling, looking after it for ages despite the fact it quickly outgrew her.
Ah thats so sweet! Our rooster here is a complete girl, he loves snuggles and always overreacts when even the hens dont get that scared 😂 if he looses the others he makes a girly scream and looks for them all, realising he was just around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom