Favorite Posters

Organics North, Boyd, Dunkopf, gritsar, pineapple mama, I always love Purple Chicken (where's he been?) and of course who can leave out JOE BRYANT!!!!

too many others to mention, I am bad with names.

Quote:
OH YEAH... she's awesome!

And purple chicken, and farmerjamie, and redhen and and ohh too many...

hugs.gif
Aww, thanks Rammy & PM, that made my day!

I know I'll forget some, but some include Rammy, PM, Redhen, tigerlilly, jerseygirl1, 3goodeggs, debiraymond...... as soon as I hit submit I'll think of more.

I knew that would lure you out of your coop even though you want to be left alone, you rude person you<wink>
Miss ya.

Rammy

Quote:
hugs.gif
Aww, thanks Rammy & PM, that made my day!

I know I'll forget some, but some include Rammy, PM, Redhen, tigerlilly, jerseygirl1, 3goodeggs, debiraymond...... as soon as I hit submit I'll think of more.

I knew that would lure you out of your coop even though you want to be left alone, you rude person you<wink>
Miss ya.

Rammy

Actually I've been very ill and have quite the saga to share with you guys about some "company" I've had for the last month or so. Once I regain my strength I'll be sure and post about it. For now let's just say I want to be left alone more than ever!!!

Miss ya too!

PS: Justbugged, of course! Sorry I forgot to mention you.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Miss ya.

Rammy

Actually I've been very ill and have quite the saga to share with you guys about some "company" I've had for the last month or so. Once I regain my strength I'll be sure and post about it. For now let's just say I want to be left alone more than ever!!!

Miss ya too!

big_smile.png

Cant wait to hear about this one..>>>
pop.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

Miss ya too!

big_smile.png

Cant wait to hear this one..>>>
pop.gif

Oh, it's a good one. Just trying to figure out how to edit it so it's family friendly.
hmm.png

Quote:
Cant wait to hear this one..>>>
pop.gif

Oh, it's a good one. Just trying to figure out how to edit it so it's family friendly.
hmm.png

Eh.. dont bother editing.. It'll just get shut down anyway.
gig.gif
(i hope you get that joke
roll.png
...)

Quote:
hmm.png

gig.gif
roll.png
...)

gig.gif
Good point. And it will surely invoke lots of criticism too, but alas, my skin is growing thick. And you're the one who doesn't get jokes, remember?

Quote:
gig.gif
roll.png
...)

gig.gif
Good point. And it will surely invoke lots of criticism too, but alas, my skin is growing thick. And you're the one who doesn't get jokes, remember?

tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom