Favorite Video Game

Left 4 Dead 2 (and the first one, L4D). I play on steam if anyone wants to have a go on versus with me
big_smile.png
just shoot me a PM for my steam ID

Dragon Age: Origins, loved that game. Dragon Age II made me sad, especially because it had terrible gameplay, was short, small area (no awesome exploring), and such redundant quests. UHG. WHY DID I PAY FULL PRICE. Oh yea, because I pre ordered it, thinking it would rock..

Anyway, other games I love are Portal, Minecraft (I've had it since it just became Alpha version), and others. I miss having a nintendo 64, because Ocarina of time was THE BEST EVAR. I enjoyed Twilight Princess, but have since sold my Wii, I rarely played on it, preferring PC games.

For Ps1 I liked Warpath:Jurassic Park and the Lost World.

For Ps2 I like Jaws Unleashed, Turok Evolution, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Godzilla: Save the Earth, God Of War 2, Aliens Vs Predator Extinction, and the first Smackdown Vs. Raw. I also liked Guitar Hero World Tour and Band Hero, and I liked making my own characters and places in RPG Maker 3. I wish there was one for Xbox 360.

I just got an Xbox360 for Christmas this year and so far my favorite game is Aliens Vs. Predator.

I like playing The Movies and Zoo Tycoon on the computer.

Oh my why did this thread die? ;-;
Currently I love LittleBigPlanet 2 and Destiny on my PlayStation 3.
(Don't judge if LittleBigPlanet 2 is a 2011 game XD )
I'm a gamer, always have been.
- LittleBrownie

Back
Top Bottom