Fayoumi Skill

ZepChick

Songster
11 Years
Apr 27, 2008
coos bay OR
We have the coolest Fayoumi ever! Okay, my girl really likes bugs and sometimes we get a fly problem in our home. So today I brought her in and she ate all the flies!! My question is, how many people own Fayoumis out there that use them for pest control or "extermination"? (Just wondering)
big_smile.png

I own a Fayoumi but I don't know if she is agood pest controller, shes alswys out on the range where I can't see her well (our setup is slightly confusing) but I am sure she eats alot of bugs out there.

We just found out that one of ours is Fayoumi. She definately keeps the bugs near her coop undercontrol. We got ours from a local farmer who had no idea what he had. We chased ours over 3 fields and finally caught her. After posting online we found out she was fayoumi. She is sooo much fun and definately the leader of her pack.

We definitely used ours for that. Calico was the best. She would clean flies off windows very quickly and was always hungry for more. She also enjoyed carpenter ants, and considered a line of them an excellent treat.

Back
Top Bottom