FDA targets free-range, pastured poultry and eggs with ridiculous new draft guidance pushing for all

That fits in quite nicely with the FDA doing this:
http://money.msn.com/now/post--your-chicken-nuggets-may-soon-come-from-china

barnie.gif

Another fine example of the Federal Government protecting the American people from themselves and their despicable animal agriculture! I would certainly like to see the statistics on how many of the foodborne illnesses related to shell eggs have been traced back to free range farms? I would say, not one. My sister-in-law works for the FDA and was the lead inspector in charge of the shell egg recall that occurred in Iowa a few years ago, this was not a free range operation, it was a large commercial operation.
Secondly, the USDA/FSIS and FDA's efforts to sanitize the American agriculture landscape will be the destruction of the American Farmer as we know them, while corporations with billions of dollars of income each year can bend to these onerous regulations, the small mom and pop operations cannot and will be shut down. So much for the pursuit of happiness!!! It is time for the States to stand up and be counted, hold the Federal Government to the Constitution without equivocation and the American people to get off their butts and vote these multi-term idiots out of office and put some "Representatives" back in Washington that will begin the work of repealing laws, not making more of them.

Another fine example of the Federal Government protecting the American people from themselves and their despicable animal agriculture! I would certainly like to see the statistics on how many of the foodborne illnesses related to shell eggs have been traced back to free range farms? I would say, not one. My sister-in-law works for the FDA and was the lead inspector in charge of the shell egg recall that occurred in Iowa a few years ago, this was not a free range operation, it was a large commercial operation.
Secondly, the USDA/FSIS and FDA's efforts to sanitize the American agriculture landscape will be the destruction of the American Farmer as we know them, while corporations with billions of dollars of income each year can bend to these onerous regulations, the small mom and pop operations cannot and will be shut down. So much for the pursuit of happiness!!! It is time for the States to stand up and be counted, hold the Federal Government to the Constitution without equivocation and the American people to get off their butts and vote these multi-term idiots out of office and put some "Representatives" back in Washington that will begin the work of repealing laws, not making more of them.

Very well said. I guess they will be coming after our chickens with Predator drones.

Back
Top Bottom