Feather Footed mixbreed

Gorgeous mixes.
Hey Nadine, BC Is Very Gorgeous and yes i would figure he has cochin in him because of how thick his feathering on his feet is he is a really gorgeous mix.

Hey Moonshadow_dancer, i don't really know what cross but they do look mix and I would guess silky cross. They are Gorgeous.

Here is some more of my Feather footed mixes they are older now not sure which one the pictures are of.
18716_picture_128.jpg
18716_picture_130.jpg
18716_picture_131.jpg

Just Got a New rooster He is A Featherfooted Banty. I already posted info under The Banty Mixbreed thread so just gonna post his pictures here also.
18716_picture_136.jpg
18716_picture_138.jpg
18716_picture_137.jpg

I am sure he is a mix well almost sure. But if anybody has any ideas as to what he might be a mix of i would apreciate it. I am pretty sure it is Cochin and game just going off looks I could be wrong.

Our newly hatched edition is a silverlaced cochin egg, sired by a blue cochin rooster! we are excited to see what she will look like!

Her surrogate mommy is a tiny little japanese hen, (I stuffed eggs under her when she went broody) but she doesnt seem to care that the baby is the wrong color!

14075_100_3238.jpg

Back
Top Bottom