Feed Store Again

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by edbama2, May 22, 2007.

1. edbama2

edbama2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2007
    Slocomb, Alabama
    Sorry, I could not resist. Bought 4 more RIR chics. They are hidden in the brooder with the turkeys right now. My DW will never find them there. Why are those 4 reddish in color? "I dont know, I think they are getting there new feathers!" She wouldn't let me get ducks when we were out the other day. I will have to accidentilly find some. Can anyone give me any ideas where to hide some ducklings? Why are their beeks not pointy like the others? "I dont know, maybe they didn't get sharpened." [​IMG]

2. BirdBrain

BirdBrain Prefers Frozen Tail Feathers

May 7, 2007
    Alaska
    Do you have a cat?......... Taking wife to the guest bathroom and pointing out the ducks in the bath tub..."Look honey. Look what the cat dragged in." [​IMG]

3. magikchick

magikchick ~FEATHERFOOTED DIVA~

Apr 21, 2007
    SW Florida
    I'm working on this too, magpie ducks are so cute. I think I'll put in a pond first and then get the ducks as decoration.[​IMG]

Marsha

4. 2mnypets

2mnypets Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    My DH said that he didn't want ducks or geese because they are loud and smelly. I can't help it if someone just drops some off at my house now can I? I think I have a right too since he just can't seem to say no to more chickens. [​IMG] Like I'm any better.

Last edited: May 22, 2007
  5. Rafter 7 Paint Horses

Rafter 7 Paint Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    East Texas
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

sneaky...sneaky...sneaky!!!!

DH always says "it is easier to get forgiveness than permission"

Jean

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by