feed

annie3001

My Girls
13 Years
Jun 11, 2009
Ct.
I am going to complain. maybe its not their fault but, i purchased nutrena egg maker crumbles. and boy were they crumbled, hardly. they were more dust than anything. is this common with crumbles? my chickens and ducks have always ate crumbles, but never have they been like dust particles. kinda urked. dang thing weighs 50 pounds.
hmm.png

No, it shouldn't be powder. That happened to me so I took the bag back to the feed store and I was told that happens when it is the very end of the mix and it should never be powder!
sad.png

***SORRY ABOUT the duplicate thread****
I thought the first post didnt go thru.

anyways, i called the feed store. they took no blame for it. i wish there was another i could go to. (sigh)

annie3001 - so sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our feed! Nutrena stands behind its products 100% and if there is an issue I would like to help you resolve it. Please PM me with the name of the the feed store where you purchased the feed and the date you bought it. I look forward to receiving your message!

Quote:
I like that!!!! now that is customer service!!!! makes me want to look and ask for your products at my local feed store!!
yippiechickie.gif

I agree....great customer service...and we all know things like this happen from time to time...

I had the same experience a while back with the Arrow name brand. I called the feed store where I bought the feed from and the took the feed back. They contacted the dealer and the dealer said that the problem was on their part (the dealer). Something was wrong with one of their machines and they had received a lot of complaints. They eventually fixed the problem.

Back
Top Bottom