Feedback and Chat thread For: The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 4 young Naked Neck pullets that have started laying late last week.
Would anyone be up for NN eggs next spring?

WO = week old lol had No idea! Lol I am not chatting over there by the way I'm chatting over her and at least more is being said over here! Hey y'all go see my FB page! I have even been doing some chicken bloggy stuff..not real blogging but writing about different chickeny stuff. Come put in 2 cents or five even. Trying to make it full of info name pics and stuff. It's just a FB page but eventually I might move it all to a web site. Dunno.i had 8 people wanting o be friends this morning! Woohhoo

WO = week old lol had No idea! Lol I am not chatting over there by the way I'm chatting over her and at least more is being said over here! Hey y'all go see my FB page! I have even been doing some chicken bloggy stuff..not real blogging but writing about different chickeny stuff. Come put in 2 cents or five even. Trying to make it full of info name pics and stuff. It's just a FB page but eventually I might move it all to a web site. Dunno.i had 8 people wanting o be friends this morning! Woohhoo

I still like staying incognito on FB.. keeping friends to the bare minimum... (even though you're one of them)
hide.gif

but mainly cause I hardly ever use it!...

Quote: well, since this is the Feedback and Chat thread For: The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread why WOULDN'T there be chatting here?

if you want the auctions, i'd say go to the auction thread... and yes there is ANOTHER chat thread too, for those who apparently don't believe chatting on a chat thread is OK...

hu.gif
whatever.

Quote: well, since this is the Feedback and Chat thread For: The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread why WOULDN'T there be chatting here?

if you want the auctions, i'd say go to the auction thread... and yes there is ANOTHER chat thread too, for those who apparently don't believe chatting on a chat thread is OK...

hu.gif
whatever.

lau.gif

I prefer chatting in whichever thread I can find at the moment.. it was usually the auction thread....
hide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom