hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
clap.gif

hugs.gif

If you need someone to cry with just let me know. I stay on the edge of
hit.gif
these days despite the attempts from chickens and cats and friends to cheer me up.

Thanks everyone. Just a little background. I got pregnant when I was 20, he was barely 19 and had just joined the Army. He was in boot camp when I told him but soon after got a medical discharge. We lived in different states and after a lot of praying and soul searching, decided I needed to do this on my own. I think he was releved about not having to get married or give me money. I got married to someone else, and DH adopted DD. Bio dad has never been in the picture. Fast forward 20 years. DD wants to meet bio dad. By this time,we are all living in the same town. I'm still married, altho we are separated. He is divorced. DD and old BF (bio dad) hit it off great and are building a relationship. All the emotions I had as a young pregnant girl all come rushing back. I have ALWAYS loved this guy. It just wasn't meant to be. I just found out he is engaged to someone he had been dating only 2 months. Even though i don't have him, I feel like I'm losing him all over. I'm jeolous and disappointed its not me. She's got money and has already told DD that she wants to buy her a horse. All I hear is Kim this, and Kim that. It's just hard swallow. I'm happy for him but at the same time wish it was me.

My father was a very good looking man, widower. He was raising three kids by himself. My mother passed away when I was 7. I cannot tell you how many women that he dated promised me:

pony/horse
puppy
kitten
dolls
doll houses
toys

How many did I get? One doll. and a puppy. She is trying to win over your daughter. Don't compete with it, you will be better for it in the end.
hugs.gif

sorry you are feeling blue, will keep you in my prayers tonight (I have a long list!) God bless you, Theresa

Back
Top Bottom