FERMENTED FEEDS...anyone using them?

Pics
yeah i was gunna cheat and get a goat trough, its like 8 bucks or something at TSC i figured i get one each for my grow out and layers.... perhaps this is a good clue to just get them already, i feed my layers out of 2 fortex 2 gal buckets lol..

Yep. There is no one who laughs at and makes fun of me more than...me. Nothing gives me more amusement than when I am being an idiot...and that is often, so I'm quite joyful all the time. If one cannot laugh at themselves they will be more sensitive when others laugh at them. I just cut to the chase and laugh at me FOR them so they won't have to do so. It makes for a fun life because either way, you are laughing.
big_smile.png

yeah I laugh at myself all the time. I even talk to myself to.
gig.gif
don't know WHY my words are being highlighted like this either.
hmm.png
lau.gif

Mornin' Everybody!

Mandy, after seeing that sweet pic of your kiddos yesterday, I ran across this:

You MUST copy it while your little girl is this age. I imagine your hubby has a gun or two. :) Too flippin' cute!!!!!!

Mornin' Everybody!

Mandy, after seeing that sweet pic of your kiddos yesterday, I ran across this:

You MUST copy it while your little girl is this age. I imagine your hubby has a gun or two.
smile.png
Too flippin' cute!!!!!!

LL

I love these pictures! I could just squeeze that baby girl.........

I saw this thread earlier in the week and was inspired. Tuesday I followed the instructions the best I could: dumped a bunch of feed into my big stoneware bowl, added water and about a tablespoon of ACV. Stirred it up, covered it loosely with a dishcloth to keep any flies or whatever out. Wednesday, stirred it. Thursday, stirred it. Today it smells BAD. Not funky, fermenty-bad but awful. WHAT did I do wrong?!

The feed is organic, soy-free layer feed from Countryside Organics. I know another member on this thread was fermenting that with no problem.

It's the kind of feed that looks like birdseed, or cereal-- actual grains, not pellets or crumbles-- and I added enough water so that when it soaked the water up, there was still a bit of water sloshing about.

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom