1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Fertile Call Duck Eggs - Auction

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by dmiravalle, Mar 15, 2012.

1. dmiravalle

dmiravalle Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 23, 2010
    Foresthill, CA
    6 +1 Grey Call duck eggs. We are auctioning eggs off, but not sure how the new system here works. :) Our test batches have been 100% fertile. We have pics on our website www.littlebearhobbyfarm.com. We carefully wrap all our eggs, and have had good luck shipping eggs. As usual, we cannot guarantee shipped eggs, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. We have 4 batches ready to be shipped. Starting bid is $10. Shipping is $16.

Please note these are considered show quality calls, (pets to us) but they have to be hand hatched out. Top 4 bids over $10 as of Monday March 19th.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  2. dmiravalle

Dec 23, 2010
    Foresthill, CA
    oops sorry still not used to the new site. I will take the top four bids over $10 by Monday 3/19. We will have more eggs coming so if you are interested, please let me know. We normally charge $20 for 6 plus one extra. We just are having a very abundant season. :)

3. ruralmom

ruralmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2009
    NW Colorado
    Might you still have some for a delivery date of April 2nd?

4. dmiravalle

Dec 23, 2010
    Foresthill, CA
    We should, we have snow right now, so those eggs will get tossed. I am heading out for vacation on April 6th. Please let me know how many you would like. I only store eggs for 3 weeks, I find the fertility starts to drop after that.

5. ruralmom

ruralmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2009
    NW Colorado
    I will PM you with details. Thanks

6. dmiravalle

Dec 23, 2010
    Foresthill, CA
    Sounds good. Let me know.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by