1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Fertile Eggs Available!

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Hilly78, May 24, 2017.

1. Hilly78

Hilly78 Songster

Dec 4, 2016
    Sidney NY
    I have the following breeds of eggs available. I can mix and match or ship out one breed only. I am NPIP and AI clean. Priority shipping following day after payment. I am more than happy to provide pictures of hens & eggs!
    Black Copper Marans
    Partridge Silkies
    Olive Eggers
    Dominique
    Mottled Java (in the fall)

2. boskelli1571

boskelli1571 Crowing

Mar 7, 2011
    Finger Lakes, NY
    Hilly - I think we met at Chickenstock....? Anyway, Dominiques..how much? I may be interested... Also, if you are near enough, could I pick them up in person rather than shipping.....my shipping purchases this year (chicks, bees) have all been damaged by the USPS.:he

3. Hilly78

Hilly78 Songster

Dec 4, 2016
    Sidney NY
    I'm sure we cam figure something out
    Send me a message if you could of what you would like and your location

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: