Fertile Guinea Eggs for trade or sale

trev1lov3

Chirping
Sep 28, 2016
Like it says. Fertile guinea fowl eggs of the pearl grey and lavender colors. 2.00 an egg buy 5 get one free and wiggle room especially in bulk but honestly id prefer trades if any ones interested. Would like lots of different hatching eggs of different birds and breeds and a broody hen eventually. Located in central fl pasco hernando border basicslly

Like it says. Fertile guinea fowl eggs of the pearl grey and lavender colors. 2.00 an egg buy 5 get one free and wiggle room especially in bulk but honestly id prefer trades if any ones interested. Would like lots of different hatching eggs of different birds and breeds and a broody hen eventually. Located in central fl pasco hernando border basicslly

Hey we come to pasco occasionally I'd love some eggs. I have salmon favorelle, easter egger/olive egger, serama, blue laced red Wyandotte.

How many would you want? They all sound really cool. You wouldnt happen to have an easter or olive egger that likes to go broody a lot would you? I gona through different breed lost sum got more and none of my girls have ever wanted to sit to id trade you as many as you want lol but id take a couple of any of those honestly

Sum lady had messaged me about buying the dz i have that are gpod and viable nowbut hasnt fotten back about getting them. So i have a dz now if she doesnt get back

How many would you want? They all sound really cool. You wouldnt happen to have an easter or olive egger that likes to go broody a lot would you? I gona through different breed lost sum got more and none of my girls have ever wanted to sit to id trade you as many as you want lol but id take a couple of any of those honestly

I have plenty to trade no ee or is that like to go Broody but I have a broody blue laced red Wyandotte for $25. Only thing is I'm not sure when we will be headed your way. We are up north on 19 in chiefland .

I see. Well. Maybe we can meet about halfway in crystal river or sumthin this weekend if were both available would you take a like a dz..(Could give you a few more if you want) and 5 bucks?

hubbies birthday this weekend :( might be possible Sunday if I'm able to deliver quail chicks Saturday. Was supposed to Sunday but hoping I can early! Ill keep you up to date but sell if you can in case I can't meet.

Back
Top Bottom