Fertile quail eggs?

Quote:
Weather is always an issue! Trying to stitch together pieces from this or that can be complicated.

If you really want my advice, and want to raise a whole bunch of coturnix quail, then get you some eggs, hatch them. Grow them out the full 8+ weeks to maturity, then pen them up right and let nature take it's course.

You have a very complicated model going on now. I'm not sure what you are shooting for.

my female is a pet. and i want a baby from her before she passes. the only male i have is a differnt breed. they have been mating like crazy latley tho

Find her a roo from the same species!
Are we still trying to cross a coturnix with a bob?

Quote:
my female is a pet. and i want a baby from her before she passes. the only male i have is a differnt breed. they have been mating like crazy latley tho

Find her a roo from the same species!
Are we still trying to cross a coturnix with a bob?

no the bob dissapeard again. its a coturnix roo just differnt kind

By different kind, I assume you mean different color/pattern coturnix. That's ok. Coturnix will mate no matter the color/pattern difference.
smile.png

My suggestion would be to collect eggs for about 10 days, or up to the amount you want to set under that number, and incubate them. Though the eggs are hard to see inside when you candle, you should be able to see something at around 6 days.
Good luck if you decide to hatch
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom