Fertilized or no?

Sassy-ChikN Mom

Songster
Aug 20, 2021
Question- does the bottom right egg look fertilized?? I have my suspicion but won’t say just yet.

The reason I ask- I only have one hen laying eggs right now, my little silkie hen, and every day I’ve been taking them. Furthermore she’s molting! Then a few days later, I noticed she has gone broody and when I looked under her, she is sitting on 3 eggs!

So I cracked open one of the eggs that I had collet from her a few days earlier and found this.

I only have one frizzle Roo right now and I have NEVER seen him get ‘friendly’ with any of the girls. Am I wrong?? Are they two teenagers sneaking around and “getting it on”?? 😂

Attachments

• 1D3379C3-B6BF-414F-9F7E-07229D800CB5.jpeg
    1D3379C3-B6BF-414F-9F7E-07229D800CB5.jpeg
    285.3 KB · Views: 10
Question- does the bottom right egg look fertilized?? I have my suspicion but won’t say just yet.

The reason I ask- I only have one hen laying eggs right now, my little silkie hen, and every day I’ve been taking them. Furthermore she’s molting! Then a few days later, I noticed she has gone broody and when I looked under her, she is sitting on 3 eggs!

So I cracked open one of the eggs that I had collet from her a few days earlier and found this.

I only have one frizzle Roo right now and I have NEVER seen him get ‘friendly’ with any of the girls. Am I wrong?? Are they two teenagers sneaking around and “getting it on”?? 😂
Yes it looks fertile :)

Back
Top Bottom