Few Things for Sale, support my Build~A~Coop Fund!

Darn! That pendulum was beautiful!
hmm.png

But I am not going to be selfish feeling about someone elses good fortune.
smile.png

I love your little "coop fund" sale. It is such a nifty idea! About time I spent a lil money on something other than my chickens.....
wink.png

Still being tempted by bath stuff.....Quick someone buy so this sensation goes away...lol
fl.gif
:D

thats what I am saying I want that bath stuff and I would get some if my dang job did not mess up my check
rant.gif
. they sound so good and I bet they smell just as good ugh
barnie.gif
I want it but now is just a bad time.

I added a couple new things to the first post and lowered some prices on others
smile.png

More items coming
smile.png

Quote:
Yes, they are glass, they come off the nest. They are not the LARGE hen on nests. They are about 4 inches long by 3 inches high, just so you are aware how big they actually are.

Quote:
Yes, they are glass, they come off the nest. They are not the LARGE hen on nests. They are about 4 inches long by 3 inches high, just so you are aware how big they actually are.

Oh...how cute! I hadn't seen them that little before. Okay...pm coming your way...

Those glass hens-on-the-nest things are quite a collector's item. i see them for $25 each for the small ones in my neck of the woods. Larger ones fetch $35-$40.

i would love to see more of those cool runes and pendulum things. This is better than ebay!

. . . and spookykim needs those nice smelly bath things. Want me to call your job and give them a hard time for messing up your check? i'll do it . . . i will.
smile.png

only other runes I have are an 8 piece set of Medievel Healing runes.

They are carved from riverstones and the symbols are painted in gold.

Not the best picture, but here they are.
14550_100_1711.jpg

I called them up and they said we will send your check out monday but when I went to work yesterday they messed someone elses check up and she did not get her money til almost 2 weeks later.
rant.gif
of course it had to mess up when we mailed out the mortage check.
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom