Final Update: Three Baby EEs Hatched! (Constantly updated w/ PICs)

Peep #2 is dry and fuzzy....

Here are new pics for chick hatchling #2...

IMG_0504.jpg

Playing with Mommy:

IMG_0507.jpg

#1 and #2 hiding under Churkey:

IMG_0480.jpg

bluey i have a "brown sex link" chick but it is different and it looks like an EE

Is this an EE???

093.jpg

sorry that last pic was bad how about this one?

095.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I wish I had an answer for you but these hatchlings are my first EE's that I got from bugladyleah, who sold them to me...

I'm sure many others on BYC can give you a good idea of what you have. i'd start a new post with the picture in the breeds section for maximum response. I hope that helps...

I'm also a relative newbie to the world of chickens, so I'd hate to steer you wrong....

awww how cute i have some eggs from bugladyleah in the bator rite now we will see how they turn out i dunno though the postal service really did a number on them hoping for the best here
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Quote:
Luckily, I only live about ten miles from Leah. We met at a Tractor Supply and exchanged the eggs in person. Nothing against shipping of eggs, but my postman destroys my magazines every month, I can only imagine what they would do to eggs....

Leah was great and her eggs are turning out to be absolutely adorable chicks....

Did you get Easter Eggers or some other breed from her?

Last edited:
We've got cracks in our third egg!!! Which, BTW is the smallest of the four....

Since it doesn't stink to the high heavens, I'm going to assume we'll have peep #3 later this morning...

The largest egg of the bunch is still hanging in strong....

Mad props to bugladyleah for providing such wonderful, quality EE eggs!!!!

Pictures coming as I get 'em....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom