finally a buddy!

pekinrideaux123

In the Brooder
May 25, 2020
Moncton New Brunswick Canada
were going to get rideaux’s sibling tonight and theyre gonna stay together from now on, lets say they do begin to peck at eachother and it gets nasty, what would you suggest for seperating them? should i put like plexi glass or something to split the cage when theyre in there? @Isaac 0
i remember you had said something about seperating them all while still being able to see eachother. thanks for the input!👍🏼

They might be just fine with each other too. You won't know until you try them together and see. I've had a few that were new to the others and they integrated immediately.
alright, theyve seen eachother before and they have pecked at eachother and pulled feathers before but were gonna try and keep them together and reintroduce them.

You don't need plexiglass or anything that complex, just a piece of fencing between them. Either hardware cloth or some kind of fence so they can't bite or fight each other.
They might be just fine with each other too. You won't know until you try them together and see. I've had a few that were new to the others and they integrated immediately.

x2!

Back
Top Bottom