Finally! Bed Time!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Morgan7782, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    Usually by about 9pm I am putting the girls into their coop because they are having too much fun in the run. Well, tonight I came home from a friends house around 8:45pm, because the girl's bed time is around 9. I go out there, don't see anybody, and go to look in the coop and there are both my girls! Staring at me like "What's with the disturbance??" I am so proud! They finally put THEMSELVES to bed! Yaaaay! They are 10 weeks old tomorrow, so it's about time lol, but I am proud of them nonetheless!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Glad your girls are going to bed by themselves.

I wish I had my AC unit on a timer.

I've got to get up, go out and shut it off... it's down to 88 out there now so they should be able to handle it.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  3. Serrin

Serrin Chillin' With My Peeps

One of the happiest evenings of my life came the night that all of the new babies put themselves to bed!! [​IMG] It was really getting to be a chore to put 18 little hooligans to bed every night. Especially when the weather was nice. Not a problem when it was raining, but clear nights were a real bugger boo!

Congrats on your two little ones going to bed without being told to. A sure sign that they're growing up! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by