Finally getting started on the shed conversion! (UPDATED WITH PICS)

I want to split it so I can brood chicks outside. My DH said NEVER again in the house. I will be adding a second run on the left but probably not til summer. This "little" project broke the bank. lol.

I am in the process of doing the same thing. I am using half of the shed as a coop, and the other half will still be a shed. I am almost finished and will post some pics of the process when I am done. Very nice job on your coop. I am sure your girls will love it.

thumbsup.gif

I am in the process of doing the same thing. I am using half of the shed as a coop, and the other half will still be a shed. I am almost finished and will post some pics of the process when I am done. Very nice job on your coop. I am sure your girls will love it.

thumbsup.gif
I plan on doing the same thing. Half for the Chickens, half for the yard tools.
Do you have pictures of yours yet?

Bragging side note:
I just scored a 10x10 shed from Lowe's today. Fully assembled. $1500 regular price. Marked down to $365.
yesss.gif
Talked them down to $335.
wee.gif

I also added a resin storage box. It's 4'Hx5'Wx4'D. Normal price was $399., it was Clearance priced at $150. Talked them down to $85.
big_smile.png

They get delivered on Thursday.
celebrate.gif

I plan on doing the same thing. Half for the Chickens, half for the yard tools.
Do you have pictures of yours yet?

Bragging side note:
I just scored a 10x10 shed from Lowe's today. Fully assembled. $1500 regular price. Marked down to $365.
yesss.gif
Talked them down to $335.
wee.gif

I also added a resin storage box. It's 4'Hx5'Wx4'D. Normal price was $399., it was Clearance priced at $150. Talked them down to $85.
big_smile.png

They get delivered on Thursday.
celebrate.gif

Wow, you got a good deal.

Did you negotiate with the manager?

Back
Top Bottom