Finally got a kitten!! Pics

featherfinder

Runner Lover
8 Years
Apr 16, 2011
Pinallas Park, Florida
Went up to the SPCA saturday and adopted the little black kitty no one wanted lol. Her name is Daphney and she is the sweetest thing ever! No problems at all since she has come home and very playful! She is only a little over 2 months old and she was found in an abandon car with her siblings and in a foster home untill a couple of days ago according to the SPCA.

Went up to the SPCA saturday and adopted the little black kitty no one wanted lol. Her name is Daphney and she is the sweetest thing ever! No problems at all since she has come home and very playful! She is only a little over 2 months old and she was found in an abandon car with her siblings and in a foster home untill a couple of days ago according to the SPCA.

What a cutie! Now Killer will have a buddy.

Congrats to you and especially to baby Daphney! I have 3 black Humane Society specials myself. Black cats are the best!

Yes they are but no one ever wants them. This is my second black cat. The first I had to put down little over a year ago. I had him for 17 years and his name was Scooby so I am sticking with the theme and named her Daphney lol

Miss Lydia- She has not meet the ducks yet. She has just been getting use to the dogs. Tonight I plan on introducing her to them when Killer comes inside to eat. She be an interesting reaction lol.

Congrats & thank you SO much for adopting
wee.gif
!!! She is super cute
love.gif
!

Back
Top Bottom