Finally got some chickens 3 weeks ago...

Watched all your YT . You did a great job. I love the ramp highway! I'm glad you changed the nest boxes out too. The gutter is also very necessary for that sliding door. Glad you're here and I hope you have a great time with your flock. Hey did Coal stay. ?
Coal's owner showed up after about 2 weeks, so he is back home where he belongs.
The ramp of death has been changed to a more traditional doublelane onramp, which is working a whole lot better.
Thanks for checking out the videos :)
eb

Coal's owner showed up after about 2 weeks, so he is back home where he belongs.
The ramp of death has been changed to a more traditional doublelane onramp, which is working a whole lot better.
Thanks for checking out the videos :)
eb
I did have a good laugh at the ramp vid!. Glad coals owner found him. Does any bedding get in the "U" metal chanel of the sliding door?

I did have a good laugh at the ramp vid!. Glad coals owner found him. Does any bedding get in the "U" metal chanel of the sliding door?
Yes it does. :)
For now I'm cleaning it out with a stick or my fingers, but I plan to take the angle grinder and cut off the last inch or so where it closes so the bedding can fall freely out of the channel.

Back
Top Bottom