Finally looking like little schnauzers, and not fuzz balls!

Haviris

Songster
12 Years
Sep 4, 2007
They got their first haircuts! Ok, so it's not a pro job, I did them myself, so you will have to forgive any mistakes you see! This only 3 of the 5, I don't have the other two done, my clippers are giving out on me.

It's been so cold, rainy, and yuck, and we finally had a nice day (well it was windy, but atleast I didn't need a jacket and the sun was out), so I figured I better take advantage and get some pics!
This is the boy, Jonas, he's so sweet, he's the biggest and the mellowest. More reserved then the others, just likes to sit back and see what's happening.
IMG_3366.jpg

IMG_3368.jpg

IMG_3394.jpg

IMG_3371.jpg

And giving the head tilt,
IMG_3393.jpg

And Marly, she's the biggest girl, my dad is supposed to be taking her, but I think he's been having second thoughts and might keep Josey instead, he say's she likes him better, but I think they all just have different ways about them, she's alittle more like her brother, Josey is very affectionate, thinks everyone needs a good face washing!
IMG_3377.jpg

IMG_3378.jpg

IMG_3380.jpg

And those two together,
With Teddy,
IMG_3389.jpg

IMG_3385.jpg

Their behinds, look at Marly's white tipped tail!
IMG_3372.jpg

And lastly little Josey, she and Bethanie are the smallest, and probably the most overly affectionate! Although Tina gives them a run for their money, she's quite the lover to!
Most the pics I got of this girl are from behind, she kept hearing or seeing things that she just had to check out!
IMG_3408.jpg

IMG_3404.jpg

IMG_3403.jpg

Ok, here are a few from the front!
IMG_3398.jpg

IMG_3405.jpg

I will have to get pics of the other two after they are finished. These guys were sooo good I couldn't believe it! I told mom she should trade her two in and keep the pups (kidding of course)! But they were just so good, some easier then others, Jonas and Marly were by far the easiest and I did them w/out any help, Marly especially fell asleep on me and was like a rag doll, I could have shaved her bald if I'd wanted to and she wouldn't care! They didn't care to much for the baths, but they tolerated it pretty good, and were even great about thier nails being done!

Last edited:
Wow, you did a great job!
smile.png
After my last attempt with our scottie and westie my SO banned me forever from the clippers.
tongue.png

Those have to be the prettiest schnauzers I've ever seen. I've only seen salt and pepper or black ones around here . . . I much prefer the coloring of yours. Is that a Chinese crested I see in the back of one pic?

The pups look great! I would have a hard time giving any of them up! That one picture has a BIG dog leg in it! He/She must be nice, cause the puppy is right on its heals!
smile.png

Oh wow they look so good! Are any of them #3 from the last set of pics? I don't see that marking on her head so I'm thinking not.. unless it's Josey. Man I wish I could get one of these pups! You really did a good job on them, that first schnauzer cut makes them look so much older.
smile.png

Nancy

Beautiful dogs! I LOVE the pattern on them. I don't think I've ever seen a schnauzer in those colors!

Looks like you did a wonderful job giving them a hair cut. I always thought it looked fun to shave off all that hair! Of course, if I was to get ahold of a pair of dog clippers I'd probably be evil and give my dog a funny hair cut!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom