Finally made a food website

I'll definitely look through your website! I have Crohn's also. Dairy, gluten, sugar and too many raw fruits/veggies can upset my GI. But I'm not the best at adhering to the diet. Lol
Side note: we had to cull cockerels last week and I am using them to make an organic bone broth. After such a traumatic event I am happy to know their lives were great, the ending as humane as possible and thankful the life given will nourish my family. My son relies on my bone broth to help calm his Crohn's flares as he is worse than I. But try telling a 26 yr old what he needs to do🤦 At least I can supply the broth and special probiotic when he needs it.

I'll definitely look through your website! I have Crohn's also. Dairy, gluten, sugar and too many raw fruits/veggies can upset my GI. But I'm not the best at adhering to the diet. Lol
Side note: we had to cull cockerels last week and I am using them to make an organic bone broth. After such a traumatic event I am happy to know their lives were great, the ending as humane as possible and thankful the life given will nourish my family. My son relies on my bone broth to help calm his Crohn's flares as he is worse than I. But try telling a 26 yr old what he needs to do🤦 At least I can supply the broth and special probiotic when he needs it.
I get a local chicken share and we make bone broth as well! It is so much better when it is homeade. Can you not eat any sugar or just cane sugar? Is maple and coconut as well?

I get a local chicken share and we make bone broth as well! It is so much better when it is homeade. Can you not eat any sugar or just cane sugar? Is maple and coconut as well?
To source a locally raised organic chicken you are looking at about $6/lb so that is out of the question for us. We hatched eggs under our broody and figure we spent about $20-30 total for the 6 cockerels we culled. If we could gets the guts to do it again I would definitely raise a few meat birds for bone broth. Not sure if hubs or I have the ability to go through that again though.
I do eat sugar, too much! I just modified my diet again at the first of the year. My health is declining since my dad passed but I know it has to do with food choices and a lack of exercise.
Do the sugar cookies on your website require maple syrup or sugar in the cookie recipe?

To source a locally raised organic chicken you are looking at about $6/lb so that is out of the question for us. We hatched eggs under our broody and figure we spent about $20-30 total for the 6 cockerels we culled. If we could gets the guts to do it again I would definitely raise a few meat birds for bone broth. Not sure if hubs or I have the ability to go through that again though.
I do eat sugar, too much! I just modified my diet again at the first of the year. My health is declining since my dad passed but I know it has to do with food choices and a lack of exercise.
Do the sugar cookies on your website require maple syrup or sugar in the cookie recipe?
I am so sorry for your loss :(. Sorry for responding so late. Maple sugar, I will go fix that

I am adding the cake roll recipe right now and I will add the pics later :)

Back
Top Bottom