finally made an account!

Congratulations on having chickens!

However, that "let's say I have 6 chickens" sounds a bit suspicious; as kids, we once convinced Dad that we were feeding ONE gray striped stray cat -- there were actually three that, thankfully, never showed up at the same time. Is there a bit of subterfuge going on with the REAL number of chickens you have? If so, I would applaud you! I often tell people I can't remember how many I have -- when I absolutely do.

Your life sounds pretty full already, but best wishes with plans to add even more to it.

Welcome to BYC, where loving animals is always appreciated; please, ask anything because it's extremely unlikely someone here won't have a great answer for you!

I grew up with parents who had chickens, then 2 years ago I was able to get my own! Let’s say I have 6 chickens! I have sex link, black australorp, bluff Orpington, Easter egger(I think), white leg horn. I love everything about having chickens! Animals in general, actually! I love to read, sewing, exercising, crafting, music, and gardening I am a nurse and work for an agency. I currently have 3 kids, hoping to adopt one more 🤞🏽. I currently have dogs, cats, chickens and fish! Planning to get a bigger place so I can have pigs again! I would also love to have horses and cows! Just need to get my city boy husband on board!I have come to this website on and off looking for answers to some of my questions. I finally decided I needed to join! Thank you for having me!
Welcome to BYC!!

I grew up with parents who had chickens, then 2 years ago I was able to get my own! Let’s say I have 6 chickens! I have sex link, black australorp, bluff Orpington, Easter egger(I think), white leg horn. I love everything about having chickens! Animals in general, actually! I love to read, sewing, exercising, crafting, music, and gardening I am a nurse and work for an agency. I currently have 3 kids, hoping to adopt one more 🤞🏽. I currently have dogs, cats, chickens and fish! Planning to get a bigger place so I can have pigs again! I would also love to have horses and cows! Just need to get my city boy husband on board!I have come to this website on and off looking for answers to some of my questions. I finally decided I needed to join! Thank you for having me!
Welcome. It sounds like you will fit in well here. You have a lot of knowledge to offer to the members.

Welcome to the coop! I use the Forums and Articles tabs at the top of the page to do research. You can get lost for hours. It's nice to know you are minutes away from getting help with questions and emergencies! I always check in the "What's New" section as well at the top of this page. This way I can read how I may have a similar question or help give some advice.

Back
Top Bottom