Finally!

ChloeWeasley

Hatching
May 8, 2015
Cincinnati, Ohio
Hello all! I actually used to be a part of the forum, but left when it became impossible for me to own chickens as I moved from my duplex into an apartment.

Well now! I'm in a house, with a large fenced in yard, and I'm thrilled to say I can get back into everything I love about chicken keeping! I live in a tiny town near Cincinnati, and plan to own a mixed menagerie with a likely focus on Polish. I've only ever planned on having hens before, and now I'm able to own a roo - so I suppose I should think about possible offspring and the fates of any odd mixes.

I have a loving fiance, four children between us, and another (our first together!) on the way! Two ferrets, a hound dog, and we foster collies. I'm also an avid equestrian, but for the sake of beginning to really develop our home and focus on getting things ready for this baby I haven't smelled a horsey muzzle in a while :(

I love to read, play video games, garden, rescue and care for all sorts of animals, cook, dirtbike, drive my fiance crazy, and care for children.

Within the next couple of years we'll be buying a small hobby/family farm, as we both felt we were called to do.

Welcome back to BYC!! Congrats on your future chickens and your new baby. We moved to the country and our 4 kids have never been happier!
Sounds like there will be lots of work in your future but a labor of love! We are so at peace watching our animals!!
You have a full and bright future and I hope it all goes well!

Welcome back to BYC!

Good luck with all your plans, sounds like you're going to be very busy
smile.png

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. I'm glad you're back where you can have chickens again. Polish are a beautiful breed. I used to raise Golden Polish and they were delightful birds. I've always though ferrets would be fun to have, but unfortunately it's illegal to import them and sell them where I live. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting your flock.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Congrats on your flock! Sounds like you have a nice variety of other animals too!

Back
Top Bottom