Finger Training new Parakeet.

You said that you used Harrisons brand right? I looked that up yesterday it was pretty expensive, but that is to be expected with a high-quality brand. I couldn't find which one of their products was specifically for budgies. Which product do you use?
I use the Harrisons adult lifetime superfine, but I think you're supposed to feed the high potency for 6 months or something first. I don't know... it probably says somewhere. It is kinda pricey, that's why I'm also going to start feeding Rhoudybush with it. That and also because it's always out of stock where I buy it.

I have had a parakeet before, they love apple sauce.
That is a good thought I’ll add it to my list of things to give him. I’ll have to see if I can find some that is like organic or something… doesn’t regular have like sugar, preservatives, and other stuff? I don’t actually know. Thank you for that.

I use the Harrisons adult lifetime superfine, but I think you're supposed to feed the high potency for 6 months or something first. I don't know... it probably says somewhere. It is kinda pricey, that's why I'm also going to start feeding Rhoudybush with it. That and also because it's always out of stock where I buy it.
I’ll look I to the Rhoudybush one also.

He is SO CUTE right now! I got him some natural perches and he loves to rub his face all up and down them! If I stop responding it is because I died of cuteness! :th

Ok, so he still will not take the pellets so I am going to try a different brand. Also, I guess Cielo has decided that my hands are devil spawn...I don't know what happened, but he went from hesitantly stepping onto my finger for a treat, to shrinking away from me every time my hand is in the cage. I changed his bathwater just a bit ago and he started to do that little stress panting thing because my hands were so scary. I am hoping that he is just in a mood today, but if not I might have to restart from the beginning. 🥲

Back
Top Bottom