Finished Little Tikes Coop and Run!

Very cute!! You did a great job!!
thumbsup.gif

And to gryeyes.. That is a wonderful idea for a grow out coop!! Now I need to see if I can get my hands on one of them!!
smile.png

Missi

Quote:
The problem with painting the plastic is that the paint starts to affect it over time and it degrades the plastic. I did the same thing with some plant pots that I painted with the "stone" spray paints and when I went to move them they pretty much shattered. I hope it doesn't happen to your coop, but that's what happened to my plant pots. Also, just out of curiosity, how long did it take the playhouse to stop smelling like spray paint? I smelled it for a while every time I went in and out of my front door (where the planters were). Anyway, looks good and congrats on the new coop! I love the recycled coops!

Yikes, I hope that doesn't happen either. I had only read that it worked okay but not great, and I did light coats. It smelled pretty bad in the garage but there's no smell now that I can tell. We wanted to make sure we were in compliance with our HOA and that was the only way I could figure out how to do it.

Thanks for all the compliments! We are very excited for our eggs to start happening, too!

Back
Top Bottom