Fireflies- The Rp(Role Play)

(... I dunno exactly, I'm just gonna say it's a science project gone wrong, a new disease was created and can be spread through mosquito biting)

Sapphire watched. "Woah... your an... owl!!! AMAZING!" Sapphire said excitedly. Then she coughed into her arm and went to stroke Jenna' s feathers.

Sapphire was a bit afraid but mostly amazed and excited. Something new to discover!!!

Jenna transformed into an Owl and bit Jamie. Is the disease thing transmitted through owls? I thought so..... Jamie ran off into the woods away from Jenna(as an owl), but got lost when Jenna went back to camp. Jenna then helped her back and we left off going to bed at our camps.

I read the previous page oops ignore that.

Jenna eyed Sapphire warily as she went to stroke Jenna's feathers. Jenna leaned in to her hand and hooted. Jenna still had her necklace dangling at her neck, the necklace is the only way to know it was her. Jenna then heard a noise (I am thinking a bear if thats ok), then started flying and trying to show the other members to get into the tree. Jenna looked at them, then flew to the tree. Just then a bear roared and ran into the camp.

(This is what ducky said
smile.png
)

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom