First attack on my baby chicks !! So sad

I have them on camera climb a 5 foot fence and climb a coop.View attachment 2239895View attachment 2239899
Notice two coons working to get into coop, one of them on the ground. They are very strong. Secure the trap, if they tip over a box trap they will escape. I secured my trap to the fence with a cable lock.
I used a small can of cat food, fish and seafood flavored with a pop top. Just pop tab don't remove lid. Mice like it too.
Some say marshmallows work to attract a Coon, without attracting other critters. GC
I would see many on my camera...they are like neighborhood thugs.

IMG_6781.JPG

Wants to meet racoon! Also dippy dog licked the blue-kote off another dogs back. He seems fine 24 hours later.

My dogs are to small and didn’t even sound the alarm of what was happening on the porch. Honestly disappointed in my dogs, when they bark non stop at everything that movies. The little likes chicken 😂 But she likes to chase them for fun. The little rooster started figuring her out and would chase her around.

your dog is precious !! My dogs were useless today. I couldn’t understand them not barking to Alert us. They bark like crazy dogs all the time.
I agree a person walking in the street is an absolute emergency! Coons on the porch that is so last year, what?

Take their I-Phones away. Or Peephones whatever dogs use these days.

Last edited:
My goose honks at everything except the time the fox walked right up to her, I guess it was deciding if it wanted to actually tackle her. But I guess she froze....I don't know.
And my dog can see a squirrel across the road and bark like crazy...but other times is oblivious. :lau

View attachment 2240219

Wants to meet racoon! Also dippy dog licked the blue-kote off another dogs back. He seems fine 24 hours later.
Love your GSD. I have one too! She tried to lick the Blu-Kote off my lil 10 week old Polish! She was attacked 2 weeks ago, fortunately mine is on the mend. Here is a picture of my Blu-kote licker.

Attachments

• 20200331_220504.jpg
    20200331_220504.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom