chiqita

Crowing
8 Years
Aug 29, 2011
San Jose, Ca
from the contest page

3. FIRST CHICK HATCHED FOR THE NEW YEAR
chick-in-egg-smiley-emoticon.gif

The plan is for most, or all of us, to set our eggs on, Tuesday December 11, 2012 at NOON (LOCAL TIME). Obviously, this is an honor system contest. We are using the Atomic World Clock for our OWN LOCAL TIME. When your first chick is completely out of the shell, AFTER Midnight 12:00:00 AM* on January 1, 2013, you take a picture of it in the incubator (wet), then go to you computer and take a picture of the Atomic Clock, link posted below, of the time in your time zone. We are setting at NOON our time, in each time zone. We hope by starting at NOON it should keep the early hatchers to minimum
fl.gif
Here is the link to the clock, we will all need to synchronize our computers: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_US-OH.aspx
(Make sure you change the state, the clock in the link is for Ohio)
Prize: 1st prize 25$ gift card to Home Depot from cluckycharms

2nd prize 6+ eggs from Mstricer d'Uccle pens

Post your Photos with the clock here so We don't miss them. Feel free to also post on the main thread. Just want to make sure everyone can find the thread! If you cant get the chick to the computer, feel free to use a cell phone clock or something similar.

that sounds like fun I'm in canada so i can't do that only if i had a heated shop which i don't so good luck with your new 2013 babies
I'm from Canada too and I'm participating. I just built a little brooder cabinet to keep in the house. It was just too tempting to pass up! And this is my first hatch :) Hope you'll join us next time rollkeeg877!

Back
Top Bottom