First crow!

rainierlass

Songster
10 Years
Jan 1, 2010
Eatonville,WA
Okay.....so it is half a crow......one of my 18 week old BLRW roos has found his man voice!

Of course it set my dogs into a barking frenzy and I haven't been able to shut them up!

gig.gif

One of my bantams started crowing at five weeks. Sounds like a rusty door hinge!

My two Cream Brabanter roos just started crowing yesterday! I noticed they were actually practicing together--taking turns. So I chimed in with my fake crowing, and they would crow back! Too funny! Oh, but it's more like a croak than a crow right now....they definitely need more practice!
lol.png

lol.png

I heard my boys crow the first time last week, the first was a little rusty but the next day it was a nice big one. 8 wks old but I never would have known if they started earlier because they only crow at 5 am
hmm.png
I love hearing them
big_smile.png

I am kind of looking forward to the first time my favorite roo crows. But I know I'll probably be wishing he would shut up soon after he gets the hang of it. When the other 3 start they will just be punching their ticket to freezer camp.... setting reservations anyway.

Back
Top Bottom