FIRST EGG SINCE NOVEMBER!!!

Mar 26, 2020
Southern Vermont
My ducks haven’t laid an egg since November! I was given a dozen eggs the other day and i have been giving them a hard time that they would end up freezer ducks if they didn't get busy. I guess they took me seriously!!

Attachments

• 664E80CA-43DD-46DE-B51F-51CEA860C6E0.jpeg
    664E80CA-43DD-46DE-B51F-51CEA860C6E0.jpeg
    386.5 KB · Views: 3
My ducks haven’t laid an egg since November! I was given a dozen eggs the other day and i have been giving them a hard time that they would end up freezer ducks if they didn't get busy. I guess they took me seriously!!
I haven't seen one since October. And have only 2 chicken hens laying so far. Congrats on the egg. I bet you made an impression on them. lol

I was getting 2 eggs from 8 ducks for a few weeks but frozen and cracked. Now that it is warming up they have stopped again. I'm going to try your threat.
Chicken eggs are increasing daily and up to five now. Better increase soon or they are going to get same message.
It's going to be awhile before we can start checking for peacock eggs. The male has started his fancy dance but the girls are claiming headaches.

Yay!!!!! I'm vicariously relishing your good fortune. Two of my ducks have been "on vacation" since early December and the other since mid-January. They seem to be getting a little frisky now that there is an ever-so-slight hint of spring in the air so hopefully there will be an omelet in my very near future....

I was getting 2 eggs from 8 ducks for a few weeks but frozen and cracked. Now that it is warming up they have stopped again. I'm going to try your threat.
Chicken eggs are increasing daily and up to five now. Better increase soon or they are going to get same message.
It's going to be awhile before we can start checking for peacock eggs. The male has started his fancy dance but the girls are claiming headaches.
Story of my life 😂

Yay!!!!! I'm vicariously relishing your good fortune. Two of my ducks have been "on vacation" since early December and the other since mid-January. They seem to be getting a little frisky now that there is an ever-so-slight hint of spring in the air so hopefully there will be an omelet in my very near future....
I like mine with onion, pepper and corned beef😁

Back
Top Bottom