First Egg Today!!!! 🎉🥳

RosemaryDuck

Crowing
Dec 15, 2020
Florida
Raspberry (the Pekin duck) decided to lay her very first egg this morning!!! I'm so happy!

This will be the first duck egg I've had since I was keeping them before (many years ago). So excited!! This is definitely going in the frying pan 😋.

Attachments

• IMG_20210619_064622614.jpg
    IMG_20210619_064622614.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 5
Big congrats. My girls should be 3 weeks away but knowing me I will miss their first egg till I go clean out the coop. Starting to get overrun with eggs so no worries there but it's great, every morning making my egg on toast I am creating art. Well it feels like it, eggs your own chickens have produced that you have raised from little babies (well or ducks lol) feel so much more special and healthy than supermarket eggs.

Big congrats. My girls should be 3 weeks away but knowing me I will miss their first egg till I go clean out the coop. Starting to get overrun with eggs so no worries there but it's great, every morning making my egg on toast I am creating art. Well it feels like it, eggs your own chickens have produced that you have raised from little babies (well or ducks lol) feel so much more special and healthy than supermarket eggs.
For sure! Eggs always taste better when they come from your own birds. And I just really love the taste of duck eggs! 😁

Back
Top Bottom