First Egg.....

jasonkkelley73

In the Brooder
Feb 25, 2016
North Carolina
We got our first Egg today. I think it's from one of our New Hampshire reds. That's who was sitting in that box when I open their house this morning. We have 2 NH reds, 2 Buff's and 2 Brown Leghorns. They all are 21-22 weeks old. Hopefully there will be more to come soon.

We got our first Egg today. I think it's from one of our New Hampshire reds. That's who was sitting in that box when I open their house this morning. We have 2 NH reds, 2 Buff's and 2 Brown Leghorns. They all are 21-22 weeks old. Hopefully there will be more to come soon.

How cool!

Congrats!

What are you feeding them? If you're feeding grower or all flock you can keep feeding them all the same food just have calcium available for them as they start laying. No need to try to feed them all a separate feed and worry about who's eating what.
welcome-byc.gif

What are you feeding them? If you're feeding grower or all flock you can keep feeding them all the same food just have calcium available for them as they start laying. No need to try to feed them all a separate feed and worry about who's eating what.
:welcome

x2. Whenever you have mixed ages always feed based on the age of the younger bird and supplement the older ones as needed.

Back
Top Bottom