First Flock of Five in CA

Mittmom

Chirping
Oct 19, 2021
Hi I’m Natalie from CA. We got our first flock (5 chicks) from MPC 8 weeks ago. Let me tell you, this forum has helped us in SO many ways already! One of our chicks (a silkie) was weak upon arrival and I used tips from here to nurse it back to health. We’ve also dealt with a bloody pin feather and dog issues. Again, backyard chickens to the rescue. I’ve also gained wisdom about coop setup, feeding, etc. This community has been indispensable. How did anyone start out without the internet?! Lol! I figured it is finally time to join and hopefully contribute something to the site. Excited to be here!

Hi I’m Natalie from CA. We got our first flock (5 chicks) from MPC 8 weeks ago. Let me tell you, this forum has helped us in SO many ways already! One of our chicks (a silkie) was weak upon arrival and I used tips from here to nurse it back to health. We’ve also dealt with a bloody pin feather and dog issues. Again, backyard chickens to the rescue. I’ve also gained wisdom about coop setup, feeding, etc. This community has been indispensable. How did anyone start out without the internet?! Lol! I figured it is finally time to join and hopefully contribute something to the site. Excited to be here!
Welcome and hugs from the Lone Star State!

Back
Top Bottom