First Hatch Ever

I have some keets that look like peepsCa.. what types of guinea are they I thought they were a cross between a pied and white.. Can anyone help
Post some pics of your keets Barn Yard Birds, I should be able to tell you if I can see them.

Those 2 males in my pic up there are Pied Pearl Greys (Heavily Pied).

Hmm I'm not sure how to upload pics from my phone?
I'm not sure how to do that... my phone is a dumbphone, lol.... but maybe you can email the pics from your phone to your PC, then post the pics from your PC here to BYC (unless you have a USB cable that connects your phone to your PC and you can put them on your PC that way, then post them here).

Looks like several Pied Pearl Grey keets to me, but the keet in the 2nd pic looks like a Pied Royal Purple (looks like it has thin broken/squiggly lines on it's head, without the wide center stripe). Pretty!
love.gif

ok. I got them from a guy who I do alot of business here.
I got them cause they were so pretty.
I got them as babies and now they are getting so big.
I wish I could let them all run loose but we are very very close to the road I am a fraid of them gettig run over..

But My grown Royal purples I have in a cage with my Barred rock. And my Barred rock rooster is mating with them.
They are a strange mixture but just as cute.
they have the shape of a Guinea but the coloring of a barred rock. But we only had one
He is a our lil Guinea chick.. But said to say he died yesterday afternoon. Dont know why..
He lived at least a good month and half I thought he had a chance.
I wish I could let them roam the yard since the bugs and the ticks are crazy right now...we walk in the house with at least 3 ticks on a piece.
my daughter came screaming to me last night cause she felt something in her hair right at her hair line on her neck and asked if it was a tick and sure enough it was. I got and burned it up.
But I have about 20 more guinea chick eggs in the incubator and we will see how these do..

I real need a royal Purple male so bad.. I have been building cages to seperate the guineas from the chicken. But ran out of wire and wood for the moment..

But right now my Bobwhites are hatching just came in the house to cheaping have 2 so far lots more on the way

Back
Top Bottom