first hatch lockdown tom need some advice

Can someone out there give me some words of advice. Lockdown is tom and i didnt realize id be soo nervous.
Here is some advise......it is what it is. You will either have a successful hatch, or you won't. You can't fix it now, except to say LEAVE THEM ALONE after lockdown. Relax, and enjoy the flight. Fasten your seat belt and hope. But as my mother always said.....not one minutes worry will fix anything. If it isn't the most successful hatch, there is the next time. Learn from this one!

Here is some advise......it is what it is. You will either have a successful hatch, or you won't. You can't fix it now, except to say LEAVE THEM ALONE after lockdown. Relax, and enjoy the flight. Fasten your seat belt and hope. But as my mother always said.....not one minutes worry will fix anything. If it isn't the most successful hatch, there is the next time. Learn from this one!
x2!

Yea dry incubation and theyve been between 35-50% and ive candled them all air cells are in the fat part that been sticking up in the turner. Do i takr them out of the turner or unplug it

Back
Top Bottom