First Run of Cornish Cross Meat Birds and Super Excited!

Oh man, isn't that the truth! I didn't think of equating it to a rattlesnake. We have those. Today would be a "go a head and give it a try..." kind of day.
It is raining again and they have cabin fever. They do nothing together but bicker. I am really looking forward to our drive up to Canada.
roll.png

Why on earth don't I have a drink beside me yet?! I must go prepare one.
MM, PM me and when you get to Nanaimo if you're serious about getting some MG eggs I reckon we can work something out
wink.png

Me and the Chinese gander just established who was going to be the boss bird. Lol.
LOL! I had one of those but he has calmed right down now.

Ah, Dr. Pepper out the nose. PROOF that you are indeed Texan (as if we needed any...)

Can I just say how much I love this thread? My favorite place to hang out...

:D

- Ant Farm
Me too! Working like crazy at the moment so just dipping in and out but i love this thread.I'm sure I would have failed the test Ralph, I obviously need to study more.
My blue slate babies from last year (baby picture here) have been brooding for months! and just got 3 poults yesterday and today. Now to keep them from drowning themselves - so much easier to control them when I incubate them myself but it's so nice when a broody turkey can raise them .....

MM, PM me and when you get to Nanaimo if you're serious about getting some MG eggs I reckon we can work something out
wink.png

LOL! I had one of those but he has calmed right down now.

Me too! Working like crazy at the moment so just dipping in and out but i love this thread.I'm sure I would have failed the test Ralph, I obviously need to study more.
My blue slate babies from last year (baby picture here) have been brooding for months! and just got 3 poults yesterday and today. Now to keep them from drowning themselves - so much easier to control them when I incubate them myself but it's so nice when a broody turkey can raise them .....

Grats on the Poults. I have one of those turkey hens that seems to have been sitting for months too. And I have Ethel and her 5 (still, fingers crossed) babies.

Don't worry had we had admission tests when you started coming here, we would have allowed you to take it as many times as needed. We can't all be Rhodes Scholars.

Heat index is allready 96 degrees. I just got the first coat of paint on the coop. It's miserable hot. I wonder just how hot a chickens core temp gets with all of the feathers insulating their bodies

Back
Top Bottom