First Run of Cornish Cross Meat Birds and Super Excited!

I took some pictures a few minutes ago of my toads. These guys are just over 3 weeks old. I am impressed with how fast they are growing. That is a 3 gallon double walled steel fount to give you a point of reference. They are not real active today but it is nearly 90 degrees and 90% humidity outside today. I am avoiding outside if I can.

Last edited:
They look HUGE

I know, they are everything I have been shooting for in a meat bird! Now to see if I get some longevity out of them. I will try to get a picture of the one a little over 4 weeks, the one that was the ugly feathered reddish one.. He is going to be a monster. He is has top be a rooster based on his leg size. If he ends up being a hen I will have to name her "Hillary"......

I know, they are everything I have been shooting for in a meat bird! Now to see if I get some longevity out of them. I will try to get a picture of the one a little over 4 weeks, the one that was the ugly feathered reddish one.. He is going to be a monster. He is has top be a rooster based on his leg size. If he ends up being a hen I will have to name her "Hillary"......
what are you feeding them? they look like they are good and active and growing like champs! Mine are just over 5 weeks, i'll try and grab a picture. they are running, sparring and kicking up a storm in their enclosure.

this is one of my dark Cornish hybrids. I've got high hopes for this guy

Back
Top Bottom