first swim :) (with pictures) look!!!!

Quote:
That is adorable... they all look great!!!
love.gif

When we first moved in to our home 20+ years back Some one gave me 4 mallard ducklings that had been torn apart by wild dogs. I put them in the guest bathroom and had the water slowly trickling in. My DH came home just then so I was stalling him from going in to the bathroom so he wouldn't see the ducks
gig.gif
I ended up flooding the guest bathroom and bedroom
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Omg cute isnt the word. There adorable!
love.gif
. Im getting ducks next year, our pond is half built but the rain here in the UK is slowing us down.. Im getting 3 girl indian runners 1 boy indian runner. 4 pekin ducks. Im hoping to get POL and let them hatch some chicks on there own.. I havent got the first clue on how to look after ducks live and learn lol.. Soon as our pond is built i will post pics. Tracy x

That is so awesome. So much fun...yes I guess your little Neo who was last to hatch is doing fine then? He was in there also? Congrats and have fun...chicks are cute but maybe ducklings a little cuter?
hide.gif

neo was doing fine in at time of this picture but things started to decline fast on saturday the next day he was not well at all.. i picked him up and he would just fall so i took a whole day and dedicated to him egg food vitamin water and pedalite.. 24 hours later he was sticking his bill up my nose every chance he could get he turn so much around sunday we decided to give him a better name that suted his life..
so we came up with VADER!! inches from death but some how still had the fight to live..
he is such a little bug the others already tower over him but..
we love him so much.. if anything happend to him i would be compleatly devistated.. tring to find a picture of him now

Back
Top Bottom