First time Chicken owner - just got my chicks.

bdcraig

Chirping
7 Years
Feb 17, 2012
Ten leghorns, Ten Rhode Island Reds and five yellow with black. So far, them seem happy in the brooder, eating, drinking,walking around.

thumbsup.gif
COOL!!
love.gif
They are soooo cute!
yesss.gif
So much fun ahead!
celebrate.gif
Congratulations and
welcome-byc.gif

Those chicks are absolutely adorable! They look so healthy and fluffy
celebrate.gif

Have fun with your chicks, they are the best pets! xD

wow, such cute chicks!!!!
we got ours yesterday and they are still little fluffballs
u will have a lot of fun raising them

just wait until chicken math gets to you, you'll start off with your happy flock but then, you have some space, so you get some more chicks, but you HAVE to order 25 so you get another coop, then that coop is a little empty, and the roosters you have to cull MUST be replaced, and the chicks dont count since they dont lay. Just wait till chicken math gets to you, you start off with these little chicks then you have 50

Oh the chicken math...good luck. I started with 10 chicks which quickly grew into 25 cause I wanted more. Then my grandpa god love him built me a coop for my "special" birds (speckled sussex are my game<3) So that number quickly grew to 50 and then I built another outside coop which gave me room for 50 more.....needless to say I now have over 300 birds and I love them to death..each and every one :). Not to mention I hatch 1000 eggs in 3 incubators from feb-sept every year <3 THE CHICKEN MATH NEVER LIES!

Oh the chicken math...good luck. I started with 10 chicks which quickly grew into 25 cause I wanted more. Then my grandpa god love him built me a coop for my "special" birds (speckled sussex are my game<3) So that number quickly grew to 50 and then I built another outside coop which gave me room for 50 more.....needless to say I now have over 300 birds and I love them to death..each and every one :). Not to mention I hatch 1000 eggs in 3 incubators from feb-sept every year <3 THE CHICKEN MATH NEVER LIES!

COMPLETE PROOF! That chicken math gets to ya, it gets to ya man

Back
Top Bottom