First time egg hatcher! Need help!

Quote: It is actually correct, so just to show that you dont know everything, The egg eventually begins rotting as it is in a hot humidified environment this happens quicker, the rotting gives of gases, or have you never heard of that either, these gases build pressure in the egg, as the egg keeps rotating and remains at the constant heat the gas is then shifting from one side of the egg to the other as it rotates , disrupting the egg until eventually it busts releasing the gases that would be harmful to the other eggs. So thanks for the laugh get to know your science

Last edited:
It is actually correct, so just to show that you dont know everything, The egg eventually begins rotting as it is in a hot humidified environment, rotting gives of gases, or have you never heard of that either, these gases build pressure in the egg, as the egg keeps rotating and remains at the constant heat the gas is then shifting from one side of the egg to the other as it rotates , disrupting the egg until eventually it busts releasing the gases that would be harmful to the other eggs. So thanks for the laugh get to know your science

i see clearly who doesn't know what they are talking about. an infertile egg has NOTHING to rot about it, exploding eggs are caused by contamination (bacteria) that made it inside the egg, this happens in some infertile and in some fertile eggs but it's few and far between unless you have hens with bacterial infections or a really nasty incubator.

maybe somewhere in your science genius book you've been reading you can find a chapter on penoy.

So your saying that an infertile egg cannot rot or spoil. hmm wow, and no my birds go for a annual checkup to a vet and I clean my incubator after every hatch.

So are your saying that spoiled food does not let off a smell, or turn a nasty color when it goes bad, you see with heat applied to any egg or anything it will eventually spoil and let out gases. Now theses gases are trapped and i thin kyou get it from here,

So your saying that an infertile egg cannot rot or spoil. hmm wow, and no my birds go for a annual checkup to a vet and I clean my incubator after every hatch.

So are your saying that spoiled food does not let off a smell, or turn a nasty color when it goes bad, you see with heat applied to any egg or anything it will eventually spoil and let out gases. Now theses gases are trapped and i thin kyou get it from here,

things going bad and giving off a smell is because of BACTERIA getting into them and causing it, the inside of an egg is a sterile environment unless contaminated (and as i stated it happens, but not often), without bacteria getting into the egg it will look and smell just like a fresh egg after 21+ days of incubation when you crack it open.

ok go place a some grocery bought chicken eggs outside and see if they dont spoil tell me how that works out. Also eggs do naturally have bacteria in them to grow and form body systems , just like everything does.

ok go place a some grocery bought chicken eggs outside and see if they dont spoil tell me how that works out. Also eggs do naturally have bacteria in them to grow and form body systems , just like everything does.
Dude you're as lost as a ball in tall grass!!! grocery store eggs are washed and sanitized, this is why they require refrigeration. placing them outside will allow bacteria to freely enter the shell/membrane. this would take several weeks to occur. Americans wash and refrigerate their commercial eggs, most other countries do not, and in some countries it's illegal to do so. eggs that still have their bloom in tact can sit on the counter at room temperature for months without any spoilage. it's not rocket science, it's just common sense, although it's not so common these days.

Thats it argue all you want i know when i am correct, all i was trying to do is help the person who was wondering if it was a good idea to keep an egg in the incubator.So you can think what you want but i do know that i am correct about this. So you can keep to your self i told them what i know and thats the end of it.

Good bye good day.

Thats it argue all you want i know when i am correct, all i was trying to do is help the person who was wondering if it was a good idea to keep an egg in the incubator.So you can think what you want but i do know that i am correct about this. So you can keep to your self i told them what i know and thats the end of it.

Good bye good day.

if anyone cares to look back at your posting history they'll see that just over a year ago you asked how to incubate duck eggs and then argued with the people trying to help you. you seam to be pretty good at arguing about things you don't know anything about. if your infertile eggs are exploding during incubation, you really need to check your birds and do a cleaning and disinfecting of your incubator.

stalker much, i asked the best way to incubate them as i had just gotten a new incubator. As i told you i do annual check ups with my vet, I am npip certified, and my eggs have never exploded i have just seen it happen before, i get rid of infertile eggs after just 2 weeks of incubation so i have never had the problem. Also i did not argue i was trying to get a better understanding of how to work with the new incubator.

Last edited:
stalker much, i asked the best way to incubate them as i had just gotten a new incubator. As i told you i do annual check ups with my vet, I am npip certified, and my eggs have never exploded i have just seen it happen before, i get rid of infertile eggs after just 2 weeks of incubation so i have never had the problem. Also i did not argue i was trying to get a better understanding of how to work with the new incubator.

so you're an expert on exploding eggs but have never had one just seen it happen..........
smack.gif

you remind me of those people who wanna tell you how to raise your kids yet have no kids of their own.

Back
Top Bottom