First time hatching - little nervous

erose313

Hatching
May 18, 2015
Hey there! This is my first hatch. I've got 12 assorted breeds in an incubator. We are on day 21 and I've had zero movement. I've kept the temperature almost perfect(occasional slight fluctuations). I don't have anything to show me the humidity, I've just kept water in the little holes the incubator has. I did take the plugs out that are on the top last night, because I thought if one hatch in the night it would need some air. Pretty sure I wasn't supposed to do that. So, that all being said, should I be worried about no movement or sound yet? Any help would be much appreciated! :)

Hey there! This is my first hatch. I've got 12 assorted breeds in an incubator. We are on day 21 and I've had zero movement. I've kept the temperature almost perfect(occasional slight fluctuations). I don't have anything to show me the humidity, I've just kept water in the little holes the incubator has. I did take the plugs out that are on the top last night, because I thought if one hatch in the night it would need some air. Pretty sure I wasn't supposed to do that. So, that all being said, should I be worried about no movement or sound yet? Any help would be much appreciated! :)
This is normal, I just went through the same thing 2 days ago, if there is nothing tomorrow or the next day then I would start to get nervous.

Back
Top Bottom