First time incubater 😊

Attachments

• F9B75B19-79CF-403F-B6C1-BDB0D8573FB7.jpeg
    F9B75B19-79CF-403F-B6C1-BDB0D8573FB7.jpeg
    887.5 KB · Views: 5
I’ll send some better pictures soon! But my new eggs have just arrived!
Quite confident in what I’m doing this time around so they’re now setting while the incubator is being prepared but they’re a bit dirty this time when they were very clean last time is that ok? And also one is huge in comparison to the others! Again, is that ok?

Attachments

• 258AE8B1-92C0-4348-90F4-BEB93748DEC9.jpeg
    258AE8B1-92C0-4348-90F4-BEB93748DEC9.jpeg
    269 KB · Views: 1
Hello!
We’ve decided to attemp to incubate and hatch duck eggs. We have an Automatic Digital 7 Egg Incubator And 4 duck eggs on the way, I’m doing allot of research but looking for as much personal advice and experience as possible, thank you! 😊
Any questions I’ve been hatching my ducks eggs in my small incubator for awhile now!

I’ll send some better pictures soon! But my new eggs have just arrived!
Quite confident in what I’m doing this time around so they’re now setting while the incubator is being prepared but they’re a bit dirty this time when they were very clean last time is that ok? And also one is huge in comparison to the others! Again, is that ok?
I think it’s fine as long as there are no feces on them. My last set of eggs I incubated looked like yours, and they hatched fine. I think the size is ok also. I’ve had an 88g egg hatch and a 72g egg hatch from the same set. Good luck and update me along the way!!!!!!

I think it’s fine as long as there are no feces on them. My last set of eggs I incubated looked like yours, and they hatched fine. I think the size is ok also. I’ve had an 88g egg hatch and a 72g egg hatch from the same set. Good luck and update me along the way!!!!!!
Thank you! I can’t wait to see what happens this time! This last 7 weeks have been the absolute best, I can’t believe we’ve never kept ducks before this, they truly are the most wonderful animals!
I will update once they’ve been in for the week to let you know if they’re developing 😊

Back
Top Bottom