First time incubating Turkey eggs day 24

Day 24 air sac isn't no where near where it should be can anyome give me advice how to get the air sac to where it should be
Sorry, if the air cell is too small for day 24, there isn't enough time left to get it to increase in size before hatching starts. Failure of the air cell to properly develop is always due to the humidity being too high during the incubation phase.

About the only thing you can try is to lower the humidity to about 30% until you see external pips. Once you see external pips, increase the humidity to around 55%.

Good luck.

Sorry, if the air cell is too small for day 24, there isn't enough time left to get it to increase in size before hatching starts. Failure of the air cell to properly develop is always due to the humidity being too high during the incubation phase.

About the only thing you can try is to lower the humidity to about 30% until you see external pips. Once you see external pips, increase the humidity to around 55%.

Good luck.
Thank you my first time and my humidity is stating 45% but it's been that the entire time so

Thank you my first time and my humidity is stating 45% but it's been that the entire time so
I try to incubate my turkey eggs at 30% humidity and raise it to 65% to 70% for lockdown.

If you aren't checking your humidity with a salt calibrated hygrometer, you may not know what the humidity actually is.

It isn't necessary to know the actual humidity as long as you adjust it based on the air cell growth. You just can't wait until the end to do the adjusting.

7A598C86-1735-4A04-8627-09F73E11A152.gif

Back
Top Bottom