Fitbit Users

My son does, and he and his friends compete with each other - so they tend to exercise a lot more than they did b4 fitbit. He is also on first third one since, he lost two already. Same with his friends. But his job offers cash for fitness equipment up to a certain limit each year, so he gets them replaced.

I wouldn't mind getting one but seeing the results of how much I DON'T do would bother me :D
Then again I suppose if I got one it might spur me on to move more :wee
It does help when you can look at something..a chart...that shows just how lazy you are.

Yeah so I can get a rocket up my backside to move me on!
It's a change in job that's done it for me. Before I was mucking out and doing horses for 8 solid hours a day which was great for keeping fit and getting the weight down. Unfortunately that did not pay enough so when we started the business I started doing the office side of it rather than employing someone else, so sitting staring at a screen is not burning the calories off :caf

Yeah so I can get a rocket up my backside to move me on!
It's a change in job that's done it for me. Before I was mucking out and doing horses for 8 solid hours a day which was great for keeping fit and getting the weight down. Unfortunately that did not pay enough so when we started the business I started doing the office side of it rather than employing someone else, so sitting staring at a screen is not burning the calories off :caf
I complete understand.
My fitbit vibrates every hour (at the 50 min mark) to remind me to get up and move.
You be surprised how many step you can get in 10 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom