Five white PET quality Silkie pullets

kelar

Songster
9 Years
May 22, 2010
yacolt
I have five beautiful white pet quality Silkie girls for sale. They are about 10 months old and have been laying now for several months. A couple of them are already brooding. These girls will make great pets, but are not breeding or show birds. Pictured is one of the pullets - they all look very similar. This is an NPIP certified farm and the pullets have been vaccinated for both Marek's Disease and ILT. Please message if interested in giving these girls a great home with safe living quarters. I do not want to sell them as singles, so asking $60 for a pair, $90 for a trio or $125 if you take all 5. Located in Yacolt, Washington. We are 12 miles from Battle Ground and about an hour from most locations in the Portland, OR metro area.

Last edited:
Do you mind if I naively ask what could possibly make that beautiful one in the pic not show quality? I understand a color not being an accepted color, but she is a beautiful white! What else would make them only pet quality?

These girls have various things that make them pet and not show or breeding quality. One has a double toenail, one has a single comb, etc. They are from my show flock, so they ARE beautiful silkies, but these small imperfections disqualify them from the show hall and most breeders do not use these birds for breeding either:)

Back
Top Bottom